Tuesday 10 May 2016

Storyboard 1st draft

First of all, welcome to the blog; I hope you find it interesting!

As things stand I am currently focusing on producing a first draft of the storyboard for George which will outline the film's story in sketch form. I am producing the boards quickly so I can have a rough story which I can then chisel away at.

I hope to have this draft finished in the next couple of weeks– below are a few frames to give a feel of the film's atmosphere. I should say that I won't be putting any more storyboard images up as I don't want to give much away about the film's plot.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Joe,
    Thanks for including me in this; I'm delighted to be a part of the journey.
    Great start, I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete